Monday, December 15, 2008

What are you drinking- for shrinking?

Nancy here!! Think2bThin is the holiday motto everyone can adopt to help them get through the holiday goodies and additional stress and still maintain their super healthy goals for 2009.

So, have you requested your 12 min audio yet?  It’s a gift that will change your life. Just put “12 min gift” in the subject line to UareWorthit@aol.com and I’ll send it to you via email.  Also, I’d like to hear WHAT your health goals are for 2009. I help people all over the world achieve their goals and we can all do this together. Think2bThin was a gift to me and I want to pay it forward to anyone committed to improving their life.

Listen each day and you will find yourself enjoying your food and automatically taking smaller portions and being fully satisfied.  For the first time you are in control without dieting or starving or being deprived, by the way that you think and you drink.

So besides thinking to be thin…how about drinking to be thin!

Surprise…Now you can drink to your health! Fill up the body with good healthy nutrition and you will crave food that pays you back with valuable and beneficial results.  Verve balances your body while you balance your mind and the results are: Never diet again!

Tomorrow you will see the a picture of the Incredible Shrinking Woman, me!  After dropping my camera in a glass of red wine in Hawaii I’ve been without a camera to download pictures so thanks to my hubby now I have an early Christmas gift, a new camera.

When I travel around I notice what people are drinking.  I see bottles of soda everywhere.  During the day when I am at stores, on planes or driving along people are constantly sipping their sodas.  No wonder so many people are fatigued and gaining weight. There’s a big surprise coming in January at the health conference in Vegas for natural solutions to the problem of how to achieve more energy and build the body up at the same time. It’s a slender size, 3 oz shooter of Verve. Now you can carry it on the airplane.  More info to come on that soon.

Speaking of traveling by air. Whose germs are you breathing in? Protect yourself, especially for the holidays.  Always buy a bottle of water before you get on the plane. The extra hydration keeps your mind focused on what you want!  Do not drink the soda. It’s dehydrating.  Soda, especially diet does not promote health.  Energy drinks are everywhere and even scarier. That is why we recommend the Verve and hope you will pass along this information to your friends too. Your goal should be to always think about- does the item you are putting to your lips add or take away from your life. 

Until tomorrow…

No comments: