Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday eating…Want to know how to trim your appetite with your thinking?

To begin>Ruth Elliott & Nancy at Amb training

      Today>PC250037

FIRST the promised picture of my progress so far. This is Christmas day so you can see I’ve maintained my weight through Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Even with traveling, and all the fun, it’s simple to achieve your ideal perfect weight. Want to join the journey with me?  Email me uareworthit@aol.com for the 12 minute audio download and we’ll do it together.

Have you wanted a buddy to work with? Let’s track our progress. I look forward to sharing my New Years picture next week because I KNOW I will be smaller. Send me yours in a comment.

Have you ever wondered…What is your body asking for??  When you change your thinking to eat for health you change your food desires and the rewards are increased energy and a slim and trim body.

BTW…Sorry it took me so long traveling and partying with the family to get my new picture up on the blog.  It’s cold as the dickens, by the way, in Ohio!  This thin blooded Florida gal is shivering.  Hey maybe that’s the way to keep the weight down.

Want to know how to enjoy the fun of the holiday goodies and NOT have to increase your weight. 

Here’s a big tip: When your body is balanced it asks for food to make it healthy.  Try it. Drink a Verve a day and see how much easier it is to eat smart!!!

Drink to your health!!!

See you in a couple days! Happy Healthy Holidays.

Nancy

Remember: Want the support to achieve your health goals???  Send me an email to uareworthit@aol.com and I’ll send you the 12 min audio to get you think2bthin.

No comments: